How You Can Help
Train to effectively help women who are in abusive relationships through our S.A.V.E. training. “Serving Abuse Victims Effectively.”
* Learn to take calls and effectively assist the caller
* Learn to immediately assess level of danger and direct to safety
* Learn to offer faith-based counsel and practical resources
Call 205-618-8058 or 205-677-3041 to arrange for a training event at your church or office.
Organize and coordinate an event
Prepare gifts for clients in shelter or Aftercare
Prepare and serve food and beverages at events
Assist with childcare at training, classes, or events
Other ways to assist
1.Become IFM (Issue Focused Ministry) Certified through our partner, Transformation Ministries ,to assist in prayer ministry for healing and restoration in the lives of women who have suffered the effects of abuse.
2.Hope’s Door is always looking for creative and organized individuals who can help to:
- To offer administrative help
- to organize and manage outreach events
- to help organize and lead games at outreach events
- to provide creative services such as
- video production
- sound production
- graphic design
- experienced grant writers
- experienced fundraisers
Individuals and organizations wishing to donate money may use our donate button located in the right sidebar. Hope’s Door is a 501-c3 charity and can provide letters for tax purposes upon request. Or mail your gift to Hope’s Door, PO Box 192, Westover, Al 35185.